You can now play HexPair – Spot and match in time for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
Find the pairs quickly to boost your progress and challenge your friends. Race against the clock to spot the pair in this unique game!
• Over 15 different decks!
• Fun, fast gameplay
• Easy to learn, hard to master
• Beautiful design and images
Boost your brain – eye association and test your visual perception skills and reaction time!
How to download and run HexPair – Spot and match in time on your PC and Mac
HexPair – Spot and match in time For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install HexPair – Spot and match in time For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get HexPair – Spot and match in time For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For HexPair – Spot and match in time:
Step to Step Guide / HexPair – Spot and match in time For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘HexPair – Spot and match in time’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: The Vikings For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.