You can now play Hidden Folks for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
Search for hidden folks in hand-drawn, interactive, miniature landscapes. Unfurl tent flaps, cut through bushes, slam doors, and poke some crocodiles! Rooooaaaarrrr!!!!!
A strip of targets shows you what to look for. Tap a target for a hint, and find enough to unlock the next area.
In case you like numbers a lot:
– 20+ hand-drawn areas
– 190+ targets to find
– 1400+ mouth-originated sound effects
– 280+ unique interactions
– 3 color modes: normal, sepia, and night mode
– 22 languages (translated by the community)
More areas and features to come!
How to download and run Hidden Folks on your PC and Mac
Hidden Folks For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install Hidden Folks For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get Hidden Folks For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For Hidden Folks:
Step to Step Guide / Hidden Folks For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘Hidden Folks’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: Face Recognition For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.