You can now play Highrise for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
NOTE: This is an EARLY ACCESS version of Highrise Android. This release contains many of the Highrise features you know and love… BUT it is still missing several key features that we're working hard to implement. If you come across any bugs or issues, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Thanks and enjoy!
Highrise is way more than just a social network. It's the easiest way to create your avatar identity, make new best friends, stay in the loop, and explore a magical virtual world – all on your phone.
• Create a character with our avatar creator and pick from 1000s of outfits and items
• Share your #mood and follow others in the Highrise News Feed
• Choose who to chat with one-on-one and in groups
• Meet new friends and characters with similar interests in the app store's largest sim game
• Design an infinite number of rooms for play, chat or just plain fun
• Enjoy weekly content updates with new art and events
There's always room in Highrise. See you soon. 🙂
P.S. Follow us on Instagram @highrise.
How to download and run Highrise on your PC and Mac
Highrise For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install Highrise For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get Highrise For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download and use Highrise on your PC & Mac using an Android Emulator. More Details