You can now play Hiram's Whisper for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
Hiram’s Whisper is a vocabulary app for the Freemasons of North Carolina. You must be a member in good standing of the Grand Lodge of Ancient, Free and Accepted Masons of North Carolina to access this app. You will be required to submit your name and membership number to verify your affiliation. You may then access up to 10 words within a 24 hour period.
How to download and run Hiram's Whisper on your PC and Mac
Hiram's Whisper For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install Hiram's Whisper For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get Hiram's Whisper For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For Hiram's Whisper:
Step to Step Guide / Hiram's Whisper For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘Hiram's Whisper’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: Cycle Dope For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.