You can now play Hit & Knock down for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
When you hit the target with a ball, the target knocks down or explodes.
Achieve the stage score to clear then challenge the next level.
– Ball limit mode: Hit the can, Break dishes, Score target, Hit the fruit
– Time limit mode: Hit the folder target, Shoot the parachute, Hit the oil drums, Hit the roly-poly toy
– Enjoy the various game modes with simple control.
– Various balls supported (baseball ball, bowling bowl, volleyball, soccer ball, billiard ball)
– Challenge mode: the road to the world best record.
– Offline mode supported.
– Multiplayer mode supported.
– 16 languages supported.
– Achievement & leaderboard supported.
How to download and run Hit & Knock down on your PC and Mac
Hit & Knock down For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install Hit & Knock down For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get Hit & Knock down For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For Hit & Knock down:
Step to Step Guide / Hit & Knock down For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘Hit & Knock down’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: Security Defender – Antivirus & Clean For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.