You can now play HKC SecureComm for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
The HKC App, will allow end users to remotely control their security system. The App offers easy set & unset commands, push notification (with audible annunciation), fully functional keypad, log interrogation and, depending on your system control panel, output switching.
Note: In order to use this App you must have a HKC alarm system that is setup with an account with the HKC SecureComm cloud service.
How to download and run HKC SecureComm on your PC and Mac
HKC SecureComm For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install HKC SecureComm For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get HKC SecureComm For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For HKC SecureComm:
Step to Step Guide / HKC SecureComm For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘HKC SecureComm’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: ☣ XYZ Demo ☣ For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.