You can now play Hockey scoreboard for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
The hockey scoreboard app transforms your phone or tablet into a virtual hockey scoreboard.
The scoreboard is useful for tracking hockey games in training and matches.
– Customize the following options of the interface for your needs:
– Game name
– Team names (Home and Guest team)
– Period duration (20, 30, 5, 10, 12, 15 minutes)
– Number of periods (3, 2, 1)
– Overtime duration (20, 30, 15, 12, 10, 5, 4, 3, 2, 1 minutes)
– Stop the time on game events or let timer go on
– Penalty durations (minor, major, misconduct). Can be set to be percentage of game duration.
– On/Off sound and vibration notification
– Save games and review statistics
During games the following actions can be made:
– Start/stop game
– Add goal to home or guest team and assign player number
– Add penalties (minor, major, misconduct) to home or guest team and assign player number
– Remove penalties by list
– Start overtime at tied match
– Consult and send e-mail of statistics at the end of match
– The following features will be add in the future:
– Shootout tracker
– Complete game statistics including assists, offside, icing, shots, goalie saves
– Coach options including simple team management and exercise features
– Statistics per player over period of time
How to download and run Hockey scoreboard on your PC and Mac
Hockey scoreboard For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install Hockey scoreboard For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get Hockey scoreboard For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For Hockey scoreboard:
Step to Step Guide / Hockey scoreboard For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘Hockey scoreboard’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: Spray Can Art – Paint Graffiti For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.