You can now play hocus. for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
★★★ FREE level cards at www.facebook.com/hocusGame ★★★
hocus. is a minimal perspective illusion puzzle based on M.C. Escher drawings and impossible shapes.
• NO ads!!!
• 100 Beautifully crafted mind bending levels
• Create and share your levels as a card or code
• Relaxing music & sounds
• 100% indie – designed and developed by a puzzle lover
• Optimized for Android and human brains
How to download and run hocus. on your PC and Mac
hocus. For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install hocus. For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get hocus. For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For hocus.:
Step to Step Guide / hocus. For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘hocus.’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: Superhero Games For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.