You can now play Home inventory for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
This is how it works.
Create one, two or as many rooms as you like.
Then create objects in the rooms.
Each object can be assigned:
– a value.
– a text.
– a picture.
But it is optional.
For all the objects in a room, you can see:
– Maximum value.
– Lowest value.
– Total value.
For all the rooms you can see:
– The room's overall value,
i.e. the value of all the objects in the room.
– The total value of all the rooms,
i.e. the value of all items in all rooms.
How to download and run Home inventory on your PC and Mac
Home inventory For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install Home inventory For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get Home inventory For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For Home inventory:
Step to Step Guide / Home inventory For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘Home inventory’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: Stickman Backflip Killer 5 For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.