You can now play Homeless? for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
Homeless? A simulation game of life. Your job is to climb the ladder to success.
You play a homeless man who lives in a cardboard box and you're tasked with improving his life. You can take the high road and be a good citizen or you can take the low road and become a seasoned criminal.
– Simple to play.
– Clean interface.
– Global leaderboard ranking.
– Challenging achievements.
– Save your game progress and resume play on any device.
Everyday is going to be a challenge, so carefully monitor your health and hunger so you don't die. Good Luck!
Special thanks to Den & Nadia of Dear Optimists for the logo.
How to download and run Homeless? on your PC and Mac
Homeless? For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install Homeless? For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get Homeless? For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For Homeless?:
Step to Step Guide / Homeless? For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘Homeless?’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: AOL – News, Mail & Video For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.