You can now play Hop for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
Bounce off tiles and make as many hops as you can in this mind-blowing arcade action!
Touch the screen and drag left or right to guide the ball from tile to tile. Don’t miss the path! Make insane combos and beat your friend's scores!
What is your best score?
How to download and run Hop on your PC and Mac
Hop For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install Hop For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get Hop For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For Hop:
Step to Step Guide / Hop For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘Hop’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: FunForMobile Ringtones & Chat For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.