You can now play Hoppenhelm for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
Sir Hoppenhelm is lost down in the dungeon of his castle Dunkelburg and must jump, block and slash his way back to safety before the rising lava gets him. Collect coins to unlock allies with different abilities or expand your armory with new neat weapons.
• Arcade platform action
• One handed controls
• Randomly generated levels with progression
• Challenging gameplay
• Unlockable characters and weapons
• Fancy sprites and juicy animations
• Bouncy chiptune soundtrack
• In-app purchase to remove ads
• Made with love 😀
Thank you for playing <3
How to download and run Hoppenhelm on your PC and Mac
Hoppenhelm For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install Hoppenhelm For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get Hoppenhelm For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For Hoppenhelm:
Step to Step Guide / Hoppenhelm For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘Hoppenhelm’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: Hangouts Chat For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.