You can now play Horux Black – Icon Pack for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
This icon pack is based on the Galaxy devices in Black Colors version and features 2800+ icons and 217 wallpapers
To use this icon pack you need a launcher with support for themes like Nova, Apex, Evie that allows to apply icons themes
This icon pack is not compatible with Samsung Launcher and Google Launcher
To request icons go to the corresponding section in the app
To restore the icon if it has hidden go to widgets / HUX Icons
How to download and run Horux Black – Icon Pack on your PC and Mac
Horux Black – Icon Pack For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install Horux Black – Icon Pack For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get Horux Black – Icon Pack For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For Horux Black – Icon Pack:
Step to Step Guide / Horux Black – Icon Pack For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘Horux Black – Icon Pack’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: AIEA Annual Conference For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.