You can now play Hotspot 4G for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
This is an application that allows you to quickly start and enable your portable Wi-Fi hotspot and your data mobile(3G/4G).
If your 3G/4G is off when start hotspot this will be turn on automatically and will be turn back off when you disable your hotspot.
How to download and run Hotspot 4G on your PC and Mac
Hotspot 4G For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install Hotspot 4G For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get Hotspot 4G For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For Hotspot 4G:
Step to Step Guide / Hotspot 4G For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘Hotspot 4G’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: Slots – Pharaoh’s Fire For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.