You can now play How to play Go "Beginner's Go" for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
Ishikura Noboru is a regular lecturer on the Japan Broadcasting Corporation's weekly TV go program. He is noted for his easy-to-understand explanations.
Now his original go course is avilable on Android.
By studying his explanations and the problems he presents, you will quickly learn to play go.
Beginner's Go has five special features.
1. Easy-to-understand explanations
These are Ishikura's original explanations.
2. Easy-to-follow diagrams.
The moves are smoothly played out on attractive graphics.
3. Suited for anyone who wants to learn how to play go
An easy-to-understand course for all beginners
4.Three steps to understanding go
Explanations, practice, and problem-solving will hammer home the basics of the game.
5. An easy-to-understand glossary of go terms.
The convenience of having the most important go terms gathered in one place.
Contents of Beginner's Go
What is go?
After you've learned the rules — 9×9-board games
After you've learned the rules — 19×19-board games
Exploiting defects in your opponent's territory
Linking up stones
Life and death
How to download and run How to play Go "Beginner's Go" on your PC and Mac
How to play Go "Beginner's Go" For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install How to play Go "Beginner's Go" For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get How to play Go "Beginner's Go" For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For How to play Go "Beginner's Go":
Step to Step Guide / How to play Go "Beginner's Go" For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘How to play Go "Beginner's Go"’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: Futunic Series v41 For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.