You can now play HQ Trivia for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
HQ is the live trivia game show with cash prizes. Every day at 9pm EST. Weekdays at 3pm EST.
How to download and run HQ Trivia on your PC and Mac
HQ Trivia For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install HQ Trivia For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get HQ Trivia For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For HQ Trivia:
Step to Step Guide / HQ Trivia For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘HQ Trivia’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: Fashion School Girl – Makeover & Dress Up Friends For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.