You can now play Huawei Wear for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
Huawei Wear is an app that helps you manage your Huawei wearable devices, providing you with a complete, consistent, and convenient user experience.
It can currently pair with HUAWEI WATCH, HUAWEI FIT, and HUAWEI Talkband wristbands.
More wearable devices will be supported soon (Android 4.4 and later). Please stay tuned.
With Huawei Wear, you can:
1. Pair with various wearable devices.
2. Check fitness, calories, and distance data.
3. Manage paired devices, such as setting alarms, managing notifications, and updating devices.
4. Share data with Huawei Health for more detailed statistics.
How to download and run Huawei Wear on your PC and Mac
Huawei Wear For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install Huawei Wear For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get Huawei Wear For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For Huawei Wear:
Step to Step Guide / Huawei Wear For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘Huawei Wear’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: Word Search For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.