You can now play HUE Camera App – Sync Philips HUE lights smartly for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
*****First of its kind for Android devices*****
Glimpse at our screenshots and see if it's true!
Once you purchased your Philips HUE, this app is must-have app for your Android devices. Utilize your smartphone to have a very UNIQUE experiment.
How the app works?
1. The app helps you connect and setup Philips HUE bulbs quickly and easily.
2. Once it starts, it uses smart algorithms to CONTINUOUSLY extract color from the smartphone camera.
3. It sends colors to your Philips HUE bulbs or LED strips continuously.
The result is gorgeous environment in which lights are synced with whatever is in front of your smartphone camera.
Let's check out how our users are using this app:
1. Watch a new released movie and have the lights synced up with every scene you see on your TV. We will transform your TV to a gorgeous, full color TV set
2. Play Call of Duty on your computer and change your gaming room into the battlefield.
3. Sync the room with the cute photo of your family hanging on the wall.
4. Quickly set-up a full-color theme for your party.
Your smart lighting system will be MORE smarter with this app! Check it out and forget about sliders to change light colors.
How to download and run HUE Camera App – Sync Philips HUE lights smartly on your PC and Mac
HUE Camera App – Sync Philips HUE lights smartly For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install HUE Camera App – Sync Philips HUE lights smartly For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get HUE Camera App – Sync Philips HUE lights smartly For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For HUE Camera App – Sync Philips HUE lights smartly:
Step to Step Guide / HUE Camera App – Sync Philips HUE lights smartly For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘HUE Camera App – Sync Philips HUE lights smartly’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: Princess Salon For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.