You can now play Hue Switcher for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
Hue Switcher has been designed from the ground up to enable the fastest control possible of your Philips Hue Wireless Home Lighting System
Compatible Hue Products: http://amzn.to/2pWBF2O
WARNING: Some Lavas* contain rapid bursts of light, please use at your own risk. See Disclaimer below.
Manage Light Groups:
• Lava Lamp: Choose from 40+ custom designed Lava Scenes. More to come!
• Auto Color Generator allows you to create and place a pattern of colors onto any size Light Group.
• Create, Delete, Retrieve and Rename Light Groups on your Philips Hue Bridge.
• Lights can be assigned to more than one Light Group.
• Create trigger events using many different options for Hue accessories such as the Hue Tap, Dimmer Switch, and Motion Sensor.
• Create Scenes with unique settings for every Light in the specified Light Group.
• Save Scenes to sliding bars that can be assigned to different Rooms in your home.
• Scenes are automatically saved to your Philips Hue Bridge using the current Light settings, even if you didn't specify Light settings when creating the Scene – Hue Bridge records what your lights currently look like upon creation.
• Set Transition Times (0.2 seconds – 60 minutes) to gradually fade lights on or off.
• Create Rooms to house different collections of scene sliders.
• Dimmer switches each control a unique Scene saved to your Philips Hue Bridge.
• You can control any Scene / Light Group from any Room if you so choose.
• NOTE: Hue Switcher Rooms are not related at all to the Philips Hue API Rooms. Rooms are stored locally in the app to lessen Light Group / Room confusion generated by the official application.
• Filter Lights shown in list by Light Group drop down selector.
• Control Light Group color and brightness immediately after choosing from drop down selector, or choose a single light from the list.
• Create, Delete, Retrieve, and Rename Lights on your Philips Hue Bridge.
• Copy and paste colors between Lights by holding down.
Scene Light Schedules:
• Create Light Schedules to trigger Scenes at certain times of the day, recurring on all or certain days of the week.
• Automate your Entry Way lights, Back Yard lights, Front Porch, Balcony, Aquarium, etc…
• Create a "Light Alarm Clock" by triggering a scene with a 5 minute Transition Time in the morning.
**** Developed for Second Gen. Hue Bridge, Version 1.14+****
Hue Switcher also works with the First Gen Bridge, but bridge may become unresponsive due to slower processor not being able to handle Lava commands at high speeds.
This app has been optimized based on the Philips Hue API to ensure your lighting system is fast and responsive. We highly recommend that you keep your bridge up to date to enable the latest features and maintain compatibility.
Place older Android 4.3+ devices strategically throughout your home for the fastest light control.
Terms and Conditions:
IoT Switch LLC takes no responsibility for any harm, bodily or otherwise, you may cause to yourself or others when using this application. This application integrates many different technologies and therefore has many different potential points of failure. Because of this, we do not guarantee that this app will work 100% of the time. All purchases of the "Remove Ads" in-app product are final and no refunds or exchanges are allowed except for as required by state or federal law. This app gathers some anonymous usage statistics in order to better craft the User Experience. We are not officially partnered with Philips in any way.
You agree to these terms and conditions by using this application.
*Using the fastest setting for certain Lavas can create rapid bursts of light. Strobe and Star Burst Lavas contain light bursts by default.
How to download and run Hue Switcher on your PC and Mac
Hue Switcher For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install Hue Switcher For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get Hue Switcher For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For Hue Switcher:
Step to Step Guide / Hue Switcher For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘Hue Switcher’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: Governor of Poker 2 – OFFLINE For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.