Warning: array_diff(): Argument #2 is not an array in /home/pcapps/public_html/appscrawl.com/wp-content/plugins/kk-star-ratings/src/functions.php on line 218
You can now play Hue Wave for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
You NEED a squared (2.0) bridge to use this app.
Hue Wave is a Philips Hue audio entertainment app which creates beautiful, real time audio visualizations. It's extremely customizable and supports up to 10 lights simultaneously, each with their own settings.
Simply play music in ANY music app like Spotify and let Hue Wave do the rest.
Hue Wave works best when your phone's audio setting is at least at over 70% max volume. You should be able to adjust your setup's volume level directly on your speaker. Keeping the android audio level high results in much better looking light shows.
● 3 Modes (Multi/Wave/Flow) that can be activated independently to created the most dynamic looking Hue effects to date.
● Create up to 10 completely different setups, which allows you to swap between them within milliseconds (comes with 5 preset setups).
● 2 Input methods (microphone/phone speakers) that can be toggled with ease.
● Each light can be tinkered with individually which leads to a level of depth not seen in any Hue app before.
● Select up to 5 different colors with the help of a full RGB colorpicker. Hue Wave will intelligently react to the music and move through the selected colors. It's best to start of with 2 to 3 colors.
● Split the music apart with the frequency slider. You can assign certain lights to different parts of the audio spectrum for even more intriguing effects.
After exiting the app, make sure to wait at least 5 seconds before reopening it.
Lastly, just play around with it! It's a super robust system that is meant to be experimented with.
Enjoying your favorite tunes while seeing your lights reacting individually is unlike anything you've ever seen before.
How to download and run Hue Wave on your PC and Mac
Hue Wave For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install Hue Wave For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get Hue Wave For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For Hue Wave:
Step to Step Guide / Hue Wave For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘Hue Wave’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: Setup Developer Tool 2018 For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.