You can now play Human Anatomy Atlas 2017 for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
The all-new Human Anatomy Atlas 2017 Edition includes 3D models, cross sections, MRI scans, cadaver images, 3D moving models of muscles and bones, physiology animations, and more! Students, professors, and healthcare professionals around the world use this app.
Please note: This app includes an amazing amount of content and requires Android 4.0 or later. For other devices see our Human Anatomy Atlas 7.
What makes Human Anatomy Atlas the international bestseller? It is the ONLY anatomy reference that:
– Includes all the male and female gross anatomy visuals and encyclopedic reference information you need
– Offers cross-section models that you can see side-by-side with MRI scans and cadaver images
– Also includes micro anatomy and physiology
– Works on your phone and your tablet
– Is available in 7 languages. (Tap the settings icon in the app to set the language to English, French, German, Japanese, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, or Italian.)
– Is used at the most universities and healthcare institutions. (Contact us at email@example.com for information about web/mobile subscriptions for your university or institution.)
Human Anatomy Atlas 2017 Edition has the most content, offers a new fast-to-use search to get to what you need quickly, and works on your phone and your tablet.
**Winner of the 2016 Gold Digital Health Award**
How do I use the app?
– This app has an amazing amount of visuals and descriptions. Use the fast search to quickly find the specific bones, organs, regions, animations, and quizzes you need.
– Rotate or zoom in and out of the 3D models. Dissect or quickly add anatomy to customize your view. One tap on any structure gets you detailed definitions, pathology information, Latin terms, and pronunciations (pronunciations are available in English only).
– Want to save commonly searched content or create presentations? Add content to Favorites and use the “tour” feature to create presentations.
How to download and run Human Anatomy Atlas 2017 on your PC and Mac
Human Anatomy Atlas 2017 For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install Human Anatomy Atlas 2017 For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get Human Anatomy Atlas 2017 For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For Human Anatomy Atlas 2017:
Step to Step Guide / Human Anatomy Atlas 2017 For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘Human Anatomy Atlas 2017’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: Google Allo For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.