You can now play HuntingSim for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
The HuntingSim app is a simple 3d vital viewer for hunters, it also comes with a compact and easy to use ballistics simulator for both bow and rifle.
-Visual ballistics with realistic animals, adjustable scope and predefined ammunition.
-3D vital viewer of various animals with x-ray vitals.
-One hand easy navigation.
-100% offline, all content is in the app.
-No sound, No ads, No network required, No special permissions required.
How to download and run HuntingSim on your PC and Mac
HuntingSim For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install HuntingSim For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get HuntingSim For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For HuntingSim:
Step to Step Guide / HuntingSim For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘HuntingSim’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: Jurassic World Wallpaper For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.