You can now play Hurricane Impact for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
Know what to expect this hurricane season with Hurricane Impact – the official app of HurricaneTrack.com.
Hurricane Impact features news and updates throughout the hurricane season that goes beyond traditional hurricane tracking. The app features:
* Our blog posts, complete with graphics and videos, are posted to the app the moment we post them to HurricaneTrack.com – a trusted hurricane news and information site since 1999!
* Live wind speed and pressure data from weather sensors that we place in the path of a landfalling hurricane to provide users with real-time weather data plus a LIVE web cam image from the location of our weather equipment
* During hurricane season, users will benefit from our daily video blog that explains the current and forecast goings on in the tropics. Plus, our 16 years of experience in hurricane analysis and preparedness will be evident as we give details on the IMPACT of tropical storms and hurricanes. It's not just about the category or a point on a map – you'll understand what to expect and then we will take you there with our field mission reports and live weather data and web cam images.
* During our field missions Hurricane Impact will be an excellent resource for users to know what is going on with our "boots on the ground" field updates. That's right! We will take you in to the eye of the hurricane with as many video blogs as we can push out. This was a very successful part of our initial launch last hurricane season with over 40 video blogs delivered to the app from the landfall zone during hurricanes Isaac and Sandy.
* We have developed our own tracking maps as well as specialized Tropical Cyclone Heat Potential tracking maps that not only plot the current and forecast positions of storms and hurricanes, but also give the user the added benefit of seeing the upper ocean heat content along the forecast path. Only Hurricane Impact has this feature!
* Our Twitter and Facebook updates are posted in the app for easy following of our social media interaction. URLs open just by tapping them from within the app – a nice feature to view pics as we post them.
* We also cover off-season weather such as winter storms, severe weather threats and more.
When hurricanes threaten land along the United States coastline, only Hurricane Impact will have live weather data feeding in to the app in real time. Only Hurricane Impact has the exclusive and innovative Surge Cam to show you what is REALLY happening where the hurricane is making landfall. There is simply no other hurricane related app that puts you in the middle of the hurricane utilizing cutting-edge technology and experience like Hurricane Impact.
Add Hurricane Impact to your tool box of weather related apps today!
How to download and run Hurricane Impact on your PC and Mac
Hurricane Impact For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install Hurricane Impact For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get Hurricane Impact For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For Hurricane Impact:
Step to Step Guide / Hurricane Impact For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘Hurricane Impact’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: Skyscape Medical Library For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.