You can now play Hurricane Software Pro for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
This is an Ad Free version of the most popular Hurricane Tracking App in the Android Marketplace.
You get the most up to-date and reliable hurricane coordinates data and high resolution maps.
Satellite Images, Warning Information, Storm Tracks and More.
How to download and run Hurricane Software Pro on your PC and Mac
Hurricane Software Pro For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install Hurricane Software Pro For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get Hurricane Software Pro For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For Hurricane Software Pro:
Step to Step Guide / Hurricane Software Pro For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘Hurricane Software Pro’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: Pocket Stables For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.