You can now play Hyperion for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
Remote control for Hyperion
Hyperion is an opensource ambilight clone. This remote control can be used to set Hyperion to a static color or start a light effect. Additionaly, the color transformations can be adjusted which allows easy tuning of the transformation values in order to find the best settings matching your personal taste.
For more information about Hyperion see http://github.com/tvdzwan/hyperion/wiki
How to download and run Hyperion on your PC and Mac
Hyperion For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install Hyperion For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get Hyperion For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For Hyperion:
Step to Step Guide / Hyperion For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘Hyperion’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: Guide for Pandora free music For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.