You can now play I Became a Dog for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
Ugh…My head hurts…
I don't remember what happened.
Though I recall falling asleep yesterday after drinking like a fish…
I just woke up now and realized I had become…a dog???
What a crappy situation…
I should come to my senses and look around.
I should look for a way to go back to being a human.
How to download and run I Became a Dog on your PC and Mac
I Became a Dog For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install I Became a Dog For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get I Became a Dog For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For I Became a Dog:
Step to Step Guide / I Became a Dog For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘I Became a Dog’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: G4A: Indian Rummy For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.