You can now play IABTI for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
IABTI's In-Service Training & Expo Mobile App.
This will enable attendees to:
• View the Training Agenda
• Explore the Sponsors
• View Exhibitors & the Exhibitor Map
• View Speakers & Bios
• Message other Attendees
• Rate Training Sessions
• Make Notes
• . . . and more
Upon initial use, Users will be able to select Public or Private, indicating whether the personal information they input into the app can be seen by other attendees and exhibitors. We are excited to say that the app will replace the printed program!
How to download and run IABTI on your PC and Mac
IABTI For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install IABTI For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get IABTI For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For IABTI:
Step to Step Guide / IABTI For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘IABTI’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: Boulevardia For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.