You can now play ibis Paint X for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
The ibisPaint X is an app based on the concept of social drawing, it allows you to publish the drawing process so you can share the joy of drawing with everyone.
– An easy to use app that allows you to enjoy expressing yourself through drawings.
– Feel the smoothness of drawing, and enjoy fast functionality.
– Upload videos of how you drew your artwork.
– Share the URL of your artwork on Twitter and Facebook.
– Download other people's artwork.
The ability to record yourself drawing and to share the video is not the only great feature, ibis Paint X also has a full suite of drawing functions.
– Smooth drawing at up to 60 fps.
– 142 kinds of brushes including dip pens, felt tip pens, digital pens, air brushes, fan brushes and flat brushes.
– Various brush parameters such as starting/ending thickness, starting/ending opacity, and initial/final brush angle.
– Quick slider that allows the quick adjustment of brush thickness and opacity.
– Real time brush preview.
– As many layers as your device's memory will allow (depending on the device and canvas size).
– Layer modes such as individual layer opacity, alpha blending, adding, subtracting, and multiplying.
– A handy clipping feature for clipping images, etc.
– Various layer commands such as layer duplication, import from Gallery, horizontal inversion, vertical inversion, layer rotation, layer moving, and zooming in/out.
– A feature for setting layer names to distinguish different layers.
– Frame Divider Tool important for manga drawing.
– Advanced text tool function featuring Vertical, Horizontal, Stroke, Font select, and Multiple text functions.
– A screen tone feature with 46 tones including Dot, Noise, Horizontal, Vertical, Slash, Cross, and Square.
[Area Selection Functions]
– 256 grades of selection for each pixel
– Selection area inversion, moving, rotation, and zooming in/out.
– Brushes that change depending on the selection area, fill function, layer duplication, layer catenation, layer moving, rotation, and zooming in/out.
– 30 colors saved on the palette, or select any colors you want from the color wheel using HSB or RGB.
– Drag and drop to the color palette to save.
– Tap and hold Color Picker.
[Overall Drawing Functions]
– A handy ruler tool feature for drawing figures, etc.
– Drawing support features including image stabilization and forced entry/omission.
– 31 different filter features.
– New material tool with 880 textures and tones.
– Rotating canvas feature.
– Background color (white, bright transparent, dark transparent) setting feature.
– Undo/redo over 100 steps with the undo and redo functions (stored in free memory).
– Brush, Eraser, Smudge, Blur, Fill, and Color Picker.
*Blur not supported on PowerVR SGX 531/535/540 or NVIDIA Tegra 2/3.
*Smudge not supported on devices with PowerVR SGX 531/540.
– Smooth zoom (70%-4000%).
[Functions for Enjoying Drawings]
– "My Gallery" function that lets you enjoy your own artwork.
– Replay yourself drawing (with adjustable replay speed).
– Export replay videos (MP4) and captures (PNG/JPEG) to Gallery with the export function.
– Encoding and uploading functions.
– Download other people's artwork.
– Enjoy other people's artwork in "Collection".
– Import and export vector files to PC and/or Mac using USB file transfer.
– A feature for sharing still images (PNG/JPEG), videos (MP4), and artwork files (IPV) on Twitter, Facebook and LINE, etc.
Devices with Android 4.1 with OpenGL ES 2.0 and multi-touch support.
* A Twitter and/or Facebook account is required to upload, encode, and download artworks.
*Questions and support
Questions and bug reports in reviews will not be responded to, so please contact ibis Paint support.
How to download and run ibis Paint X on your PC and Mac
ibis Paint X For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install ibis Paint X For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get ibis Paint X For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For ibis Paint X:
More From Us: Hay Day For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
Step to Step Guide / ibis Paint X For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘ibis Paint X’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: Note: color memo, todo list, reminder, notepad app For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.