You can now play iBlue Pro Bluelight Filter for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
The pro version of Android's tiniest Bluelight Filter iBlue. You can find the ad-free app here.
This pro version comes with several extra features as listed below but is still just about 0.2 MB install apk size!
1) More color slots
2) Set multiple auto ON/OFF time slots
3) Individual darkness setting for each color filter
Moreover, our free version being ad-free, you support our development when you buy this! Thank you.
How to download and run iBlue Pro Bluelight Filter on your PC and Mac
iBlue Pro Bluelight Filter For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install iBlue Pro Bluelight Filter For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get iBlue Pro Bluelight Filter For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For iBlue Pro Bluelight Filter:
Step to Step Guide / iBlue Pro Bluelight Filter For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘iBlue Pro Bluelight Filter’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: Brainwell Mind & Brain Trainer For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.