You can now play ICD-10 Virtual Code Book for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
Developed by the leading ICD-10 educator in the United States, the Precyse University ICD-10 Virtual Code Book app allows the user to enter clinical terms and/or disease/condition names to search for correct and specific ICD-10-CM codes without the use of a code book or encoder. The app allows the user to enter additional clinical words and modifiers to refine searches and drive to a more specific code especially for conditions offering hundreds of code choices. It also provides detailed information on each code including guideline and convention information such as, Excludes, Includes, Code Also, and other rules governing code selection, while still offering this in the same easy-to-access view.
The app also offers specific ICD-10 documentation tips for many of the conditions listed allowing the user to ensure the required documentation is included with the code choice. It also allows saving Favorites for quick reference, looking up codes by chapter, and cross-references and links to other related codes.
The Precyse University ICD-10 Virtual Code Book eliminates the need of an ICD-10-CM code book as all codes and guidelines are contained within its easy-to-use, clinically-focused interface. This app is perfect for physicians who do their own coding, non-coders or billers who select codes, or even professional and hospital coders who want an innovative mobile solution to find the right code when needed.
• Physicians who code
• Non-credentialed individuals who code
• Professional and hospital coders
• Clinical Documentation Improvement Specialists
• Professional Billers
• Quality Assurance/Compliance/UR Review
• Any healthcare professional coding or looking up codes
• Includes every ICD-10-CM code with guidelines and conventions
• Easy-to-use functionality allowing search of codes using clinical/condition terminology as well as entering in codes directly
• Provides documentation tips for many of the diseases and codes to drive more specific documentation and severity of illness
• Allows saving of Favorites to enable creation of quick reference code lists and quasi-Super Bills
• Built to be easy for non-coders or physicians to use in searching for codes without the need of books or encoders
• Frequent updates to enhance the app through new features and changes made by CMS
How to download and run ICD-10 Virtual Code Book on your PC and Mac
ICD-10 Virtual Code Book For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install ICD-10 Virtual Code Book For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get ICD-10 Virtual Code Book For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For ICD-10 Virtual Code Book:
Step to Step Guide / ICD-10 Virtual Code Book For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘ICD-10 Virtual Code Book’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: Secure Folder For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.