You can now play iClearview for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
Professional smartphone app for Clearview CCTV brand name security DVRs, NVRs and IP Cameras.
This is the upgrade version of Clearview Direct.
Watch, control and record live images on your android phones.
– Compatible with all Android smartphones
– Stream live video directly from your security devices
– Support multiple DVRs
– Supports control over PTZ cameras
– Take snapshots of live streaming video
– Support multi-window view
– Support live audio & two-way audio
– Support multi-channel playback
– Support D1 Extra stream liveview
– Support MJpeg liveview
– Support 128-ch Super NVR
– Support E-Map
How to download and run iClearview on your PC and Mac
iClearview For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install iClearview For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get iClearview For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For iClearview:
Step to Step Guide / iClearview For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘iClearview’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: Selfie Camera – Filter & Sticker & Photo Editor For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.