You can now play iFarming – Monitor for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
Keep monitored your crops health parameters in real time, receive updates and advices from our agronomists and quantify in advance your field productivity.
All of this with your smartphone.
iFarming gather and analyse your field data to take under control your crops health to prevent plant disease and maximize your field productivity.
How to download and run iFarming – Monitor on your PC and Mac
iFarming – Monitor For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install iFarming – Monitor For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get iFarming – Monitor For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For iFarming – Monitor:
Step to Step Guide / iFarming – Monitor For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘iFarming – Monitor’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: Ghost Detector For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.