You can now play IGTV for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
Watch long-form, vertical video from your favorite Instagram creators.
IGTV is different from your typical video experience. It’s built for how you actually use your phone, so videos are full screen and vertical. And IGTV videos aren’t limited to one minute, which means you can see more of your favorite content.
* Download and sign in with your Instagram account. You can start watching videos right away.
* Watch videos from creators you already follow and others you might like.
* Browse other videos or search for a specific creator’s channel as you watch.
* Like or comment on videos and send them to your friends in Direct.
* Discover creators and follow them right from IGTV to see more of who they are on Instagram.
How to download and run IGTV on your PC and Mac
IGTV For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install IGTV For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get IGTV For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For IGTV:
Step to Step Guide / IGTV For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘IGTV’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: Super Workout – Female Fitness, Abs & Butt Workout For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.