You can now play iHeartRadio for Auto for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
Get the best of iHeartRadio on-the-go with the app specially designed for use in your car, truck or SUV: iHeartRadio for Auto.
Stream your favorite Live Radio stations, create Custom Stations inspired by your favorite musical artists, and listen to on-demand Podcasts, featuring episodes from the best in news, sports, and entertainment.
Simply connect iHeartRadio for Auto to your car using Bluetooth Audio, an Auxiliary cable (AUX), or an Android Car Dock to get started.
If you own a BMW, Ford, Jaguar, Land Rover, Mini or Nissan vehicle, iHeartRadio for Auto has been designed to work with the extended abilities of your car's stereo system. Have a car stereo that supports MirrorLink? Download RockScout to use iHeartRadio with your MirrorLink-compatible phone. Own an aftermarket head unit? We support both Kenwood and Pioneer stereos. For a full list of supported stereos, please visit help.iheart.com.
The Best of Live Internet Radio
• Listen to more than 2,000 of your favorite live radio stations from coast-to-coast including pop, country, hip-hop and R&B, rock, talk, news, sports, and more.
• Browse radio stations by music style and location, then hit the scan button to move from radio station to radio station within a format.
Create Your Own Stations
• Simply pick a song or artist to create your own commercial-free Custom Station featuring free music from that artist and similar ones.
• Choose from our catalog of over 24 million songs and 830,000 artists. Use iHeartRadio's exclusive Discovery Tuner to control how much variety you want in your music.
Anytime, Anywhere, Always Free
• Take your favorite radio stations and Android music wherever you go. Log in to iHeartRadio for free through email, Facebook, or Google+ to make iHeartRadio uniquely yours.
• Create, save, and share your internet radio stations from wherever you access iHeartRadio.
iHeartRadio for Auto, iHeartAuto for short, is enhanced to work with: BMW ConnectedDrive, Ford SYNC AppLink, Jaguar InControl, Land Rover InControl, Mini Connected, NissanConnect, Kenwood eXcelon Receivers, Pioneer AppRadio, and the Drivemode application.
Looking for more iHeartRadio? Download our award-winning mobile app hailed by c|net as "the best streaming radio app."
To stay completely up to date, be sure to follow @iHeartRadio on Twitter and Instagram, where you'll always get the latest music news, contests and access to your favorite artists.
How to download and run iHeartRadio for Auto on your PC and Mac
iHeartRadio for Auto For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install iHeartRadio for Auto For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get iHeartRadio for Auto For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For iHeartRadio for Auto:
Step to Step Guide / iHeartRadio for Auto For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘iHeartRadio for Auto’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: Ghost Recon® Wildlands HQ For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.