You can now play IHOP® for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
Hungry? You’ve come to the right place. IHOP is the home of world famous buttermilk pancakes and a variety of craveable breakfast, lunch and dinner favorites beloved by people of all ages. Browse the menu, find locations and order online with IHOP n' Go®. All together with a smile!
How to download and run IHOP® on your PC and Mac
IHOP® For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install IHOP® For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get IHOP® For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For IHOP®:
Step to Step Guide / IHOP® For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘IHOP®’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: Trainz Driver For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.