You can now play IHSS Help for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
Everything California’s In-Home Supportive Services caregivers need all in one place, wherever you are. Get help planning your timesheets, check the status of your paycheck, explore member benefits, and more—all at your fingertips.
Saving you time that can be better spent on your clients, the IHSS app helps caregivers to:
• Plan your timesheets and avoid violations (UDW members only)
• Get help with IHSS hours (UDW members only)
• Obtain accurate contact information for local IHSS & UDW offices
• Check the status of your paycheck (electronic or paper)
• Sign up for direct deposit
• Stay connected with important IHSS updates
• Explore UDW member benefits
• Easily access your UDW membership card
• And more
Available in English.
How to download and run IHSS Help on your PC and Mac
IHSS Help For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install IHSS Help For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get IHSS Help For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For IHSS Help:
Step to Step Guide / IHSS Help For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘IHSS Help’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: Weatherback Wallpaper and lock screen For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.