You can now play iHunter Alberta for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
Don't be confused by imitators. iHunter Alberta is the #1 Hunting app for Albertans (with the ratings to back it up)!
iHunter Alberta gives hunters and outdoor enthusiasts a new view into Alberta's wildlife management units. By overlaying the WMUs on top of Google maps, users can see their current location and which WMU they are in. Dive deeper into specific WMUs to see which big game, bear, cougar, and game bird seasons are open. Contribute to the map by adding your own waypoints to keep track of hunting spots, past animal harvests, and landowner contact information.
– Includes regulation summary for the current season (free updates every year)
– View WMUs on top of Google maps (map, hybrid, satellite and terrain views)
– View No-hunting zones and Indian reserve boundaries
– Select a WMU to view its summary of big-game, predator and game bird seasons
– Add waypoints to the map at your current location or the centre of the map
– Add waypoints to the map based on your known GPS locations
– Edit the name, description, image and location of your waypoints
– Store Landowner contact information in waypoints to keep track of all your hunting contacts in one place
– Send your friends or family an email with your current location so they can easily find you
– Use the sunrise / sunset calculator to look up legal hunting light at your location
– Share waypoints via email to friends and hunting partners
– Text your location to other users
– Chat with other users
– Share waypoints, current location, and your live location
Public Land Access In-App Subscription ($9.99 per year):
– View over 6000 Agricultural Leases (Grazing Leases, Farm Development Leases) overtop of the existing iHunter map
– Tap and hold on any lease to view the leaseholder name, contact info, and specific restrictions
– Search for leases by proximity, disposition number, leaseholder name, and content of the restrictions
– Favorites list and most recently used list
– View the Alberta "Green Area" boundaries (area of the province that is primarily public land). Note that there is some lease and private land within this area.
– View over 25000 Pipeline Agreements, Utility right-of ways and other easements that are considered Vacant Public Land when not being developed
– All for $9.99 per year
Pro Tools In-app purchase (one time fee):
– Track your position as you hunt – get an altitude and velocity profile as well as a track overlaid on the map
– Draw over the map to highlight property lines, animal patterns, or trails
– Search the map for businesses or points of interest (internet connection required)
– Recently viewed and favorites lists for WMUs and waypoints
County Land Ownership Maps: 50+ maps to choose from, between $9.99 and $30 CAD each.
How to download and run iHunter Alberta on your PC and Mac
iHunter Alberta For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install iHunter Alberta For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get iHunter Alberta For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For iHunter Alberta:
Step to Step Guide / iHunter Alberta For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘iHunter Alberta’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: Best Fiends – Puzzle Adventure For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.