You can now play iHunter Idaho for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
iHunter Idaho gives hunters and outdoor enthusiasts a new view into Idaho's game management units. By overlaying the GMUs on top of Google maps, users can see their current location and which GMU they are in. Dive deeper into specific GMUs to see which big game, predator, small game, and game bird seasons are open. Contribute to the map by adding your own waypoints to keep track of hunting spots, past animal harvests, and landowner contact information.
– Includes regulation summary for the current season (free updates every year)
– View GMUs on top of Google maps (map, hybrid, satellite and terrain views)
– View Controlled Hunt boundaries for Antelope, Bear, Deer, Elk, Goat, Moose, Sheep, and Turkey – and view the season summaries for these controlled hunt areas
– Select a GMU to view its summary of big-game, predator and game bird seasons
– Add waypoints to the map at your current location or the centre of the map
– Add waypoints to the map based on your known GPS locations
– Edit the name, description, image and location of your waypoints
– Store landowner contact information in waypoints to keep track of all your hunting contacts in one place
– Send your friends or family an email with your current location so they can easily find you
– Use the sunrise / sunset calculator to look up legal hunting light at your location
– See the current moon phase at a glance
– Share waypoints via email to friends and hunting partners
– Text your location to other users
– Wildlife Management Area boundary layer
– Indian Reserve boundary layer
– No hunting zone boundary layer
Pro Tools In-app purchase (one time fee):
– Track your position as you hunt – get an altitude and velocity profile as well as a track overlaid on the map
– Draw over the map to highlight property lines, animal patterns, or trails
– Search the map for businesses or points of interest (internet connection required)
– Recently viewed and favorites lists for GMUs and waypoints
How to download and run iHunter Idaho on your PC and Mac
iHunter Idaho For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install iHunter Idaho For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get iHunter Idaho For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For iHunter Idaho:
Step to Step Guide / iHunter Idaho For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘iHunter Idaho’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: Modlily Fashion For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.