You can now play IKEA Place for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
IKEA Place is built on ARCore and lets you virtually 'place' IKEA products in your space. It also has a ‘visual search’ function: point your camera at any piece of furniture you love and your phone will tell you which IKEA product it is or resembles the most.
The app includes 3D and true-to-scale models of everything from sofas and armchairs to footstools and coffee tables. IKEA Place gives you an accurate impression of the furniture’s size, design and functionality in your home so you can stop wondering and start doing.
To place furniture:
– Make sure the room is well lit and hold your smartphone at waist level
– Make sure the floor in front of you is non-reflective and free of clutter
– Scan an empty piece of floor by moving your device around
– Search the list of available products and select one
– Find an empty spot in the room, rotate and place the product there
– Select other products and add them to your room to make a new Place.
To use visual search:
– Tap the visual search button in the left-hand corner of the app
– Adjust the frame that appears to fit around the object you want to search for
– Click ‘search’ and compare your object to the IKEA products we found that match it the closest
The app lets also you share your 'place' with social apps like WhatsApp or Instagram. Look out for updates as more IKEA products and additional functionality arriving soon.
How to download and run IKEA Place on your PC and Mac
IKEA Place For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install IKEA Place For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get IKEA Place For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For IKEA Place:
Step to Step Guide / IKEA Place For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘IKEA Place’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: Stick Messaging (Emoji Killer) For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.