You can now play iLovecraft 2 Immersive Reading for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
Read, listen, play and move your device, to dive into the story like you've never done before. Going much further than reading a text with illustrations; the experience has animated and interactive scenes, coupled with sound effects, careful design and an original soundtrack, all joined together to immerse yourself in the bowels of one of the H.P. Lovecraft’s most acclaimed stories in an unprecedented way.
The Colour Out of Space is considered one of the best science fiction and terror stories of all time. It was first published in the September 1927 issue of the mythical magazine “Amazing Stories”, and instantly had a great reception among fans of the genre. The Providence genius broke the established molds and presented the greatest of horrors as a simple chromatic element that lurks and threatens the protagonists of the story, something really innovative for the time when the horror stories were based on vampires, ghosts and other more conventional monsters. Perhaps for this reason, this is one of Lovecraft's own favorite stories.
Now you can enjoy it in this new interactive format, and be part of the horror that stalked the hills of Arkham during the "strange days" … If you dare.
• 110 pages (tablet version) / 173 pages (phone version)
• Original unabridged text: no adaptations.
• Available in 3 languages: English, Spanish and French.
• More than 63 interactive animations.
• 115 minutes of Interactive Original Soundtrack, composed by Miquel Tejada
• Illustrated and directed by David G. Forés.
• Extra content: Illustrator sketchbook and App creation processes.
• Jump to any page of the book from the table of contents.
• Page Memory: Return to the same page you left off from.
• Universal App: Pay once and have access from any android phone or tablet.
• Easy-to-use interface.
• It is recommended to have a Wi-Fi connection in order to download the application
▶ ABOUT THE iCLASSICS COLLECTION:
iClassics are interactive experiences based on literature from all times: E.A. Poe, Dickens, H.P Lovecraft, and many more!
Discover them at www.iclassicscollection.com
Please SHARE YOUR REVIEW below. It means a lot to us!
We'd Love To Hear From You!
– Need tech support? Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
– Say hello to us on FB! www.facebook.com/iLovecraftCollectionApp
How to download and run iLovecraft 2 Immersive Reading on your PC and Mac
iLovecraft 2 Immersive Reading For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install iLovecraft 2 Immersive Reading For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get iLovecraft 2 Immersive Reading For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For iLovecraft 2 Immersive Reading:
More From Us: 1Quest For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
Step to Step Guide / iLovecraft 2 Immersive Reading For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘iLovecraft 2 Immersive Reading’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: Goat Simulator For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.