You can now play ImageMeter Pro – photo measure for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
ImageMeter helps you measure dimensions, angles and areas in your photos with ease. No more need to draw a sketch of your apartment or furniture. Simply take a photo and annotate it with the dimensions on your phone or pad.
ImageMeter has the broadest support for Bluetooth laser distance measurement devices. Most devices from Leica, Bosch, CEM, Hilti and TruPulse are supported (see below for full list of devices).
What is also special about ImageMeter is that it enables you to measure within the image long after you took the photo. It often happens that after taking the image, being back at home or in the office, one realizes that some important distances have not been measured. This is no problem anymore with ImageMeter, because it enables you to measure the missing lengths directly from the images, afterwards. Additionally, with this feature, you can also easily measure at places which are too difficult to reach. This works whenever the objects you want to measure are within a plane (even if it is only virtual) and if you can provide a reference rectangle for ImageMeter. ImageMeter will take care of all perspective foreshortening and still measure correctly. You can also have as many measurement planes in one image as you like.
– measurements of lengths, angles, circles, and arbitrarily shaped areas based on a single reference object
– export to PDF, JPEG, and PNG
– sort your images into subfolders and export complete folders as ZIP archives
– Bluetooth connectivity to laser distance meters for measuring lengths, areas, and angles.
– metric and imperial units (even formats like 1' 2 3/4" are supported)
– value input with autocompletion
– text annotation with user definable preset texts and automatic text formatting
Supported bluetooth laser distance meters:
– Leica Disto D110, D810, D510, S910, D2 (Android 4.3 with Bluetooth LE required),
– Leica Disto D3a-BT, D8, A6, D330i,
– Bosch PLR30c, PLR40c, PLR50c, GLM50c, GLM100c,
– Stanley TLM99s, TLM99si,
– Stabila LD520, LD250,
– Hilti PD-38 (this is the only app that supports this device),
– CEM iLDM-150, Toolcraft LDM-70BT,
– TruPulse 200 and 360,
– Suaoki D5T, P7,
– Mileseey P7,
– Precaster CX100,
– ADA Cosmo 120.
This is the pro-version of ImageMeter, with:
– unlimited number of annotations
– circle and point measurement tool
– no watermarks in your exported images.
– unlimited bluetooth measurements
Note: if you are trying to reinstall the pro version on a new device but the PlayStore tells you that you should pay again even though you already upgraded to the pro version, this is probably because you upgraded the free version through an in-app upgrade. In this case, please install the free version again. It will then automatically upgrade to the pro version.
ImageMeter is a winner of the "Mopria Tap to Print contest 2017": most creative Android apps with mobile print capabilities.
*** This Old House TOP 100 Best New Home Products: "a superpower for anyone shopping for furnishings to fit a space" ***
Support email: email@example.com.
Feel free to contact me if you observe any problems,
or just want to give feedback. I will answer to your
emails and help you resolve problems.
At this place, I'd like to thank all users for all the positive feedback I get. Many of your proposals have already been implemented and improved the app a lot, and many ideas are waiting to be included in the next versions. Let me assure you that all of your proposals are considered, as my goal is to make this app as good as possible to improve your productivity.
How to download and run ImageMeter Pro – photo measure on your PC and Mac
ImageMeter Pro – photo measure For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install ImageMeter Pro – photo measure For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get ImageMeter Pro – photo measure For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For ImageMeter Pro – photo measure:
More From Us: NDSU For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
Step to Step Guide / ImageMeter Pro – photo measure For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘ImageMeter Pro – photo measure’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: Zepp Golf Swing Analyzer For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.