You can now play In-Flight Assistant for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
Add a whole new dimension of realism to your Infinite Flight experience with this polished, third-party add-on to Infinite Flight, the best mobile flight sim on the App Store!
Hear over 30 co-pilot voice samples during your flight, whether it's takeoff callouts like "V₁", "Rotate!", or "Positive Rate", or whether it's warnings when speed limits are being approached, or confirmation callouts when setting flaps or gear settings.
In-Flight Assistant is NOT a flight simulator itself but rather requires Infinite Flight to provide voice callouts and realistic automated warnings for your flights.
Check out a 7-minute video of the app in action at: http://www.inflightassistant.info
NOTE: Disable Power Saving on your phone to run In-Flight Assistant, else it will be shut down along with other background apps!
HOW IT WORKS
Start In-Flight Assistant, then launch Infinite Flight on the same device (make sure “Enable Infinite Flight Connect” is on in the Infinite Flight settings) – you'll hear a confirmation that In-Flight Assistant is connected. It will now be watching your flight and provide the callouts as you configured them within the app. It's that simple!
CONNECTION ISSUES??? READ THIS FIRST
1. Try turning off your battery saving mode since it shuts down background apps
2. Try turning down your IF graphics level if your device is not very high-level
3. Try rebooting your device
4. Make sure "IF Connect" is enabled in your IF settings.
^ These steps solve 80%+ of connection issues.
The following callouts are provided:
• "80 knots"
• "Positive Rate"
• "Let's watch our speed, captain" warning when taxiing or flying too fast
• "Gear up/down" confirmation
• "Flaps at XXX degrees" / "Flaps Final" confirmations
• Spoiler status
• 4 voices, including Mark 'Skyhawk Heavy' Denton!
PASSENGER ANNOUNCEMENTS (IN-APP PURCHASE)
* Welcome aboard announcement
* Arm doors for departure & cross-check
* Safety briefing
* Flight attendants, take seats for takeoff (when turning on strobes)
* "You may move about the cabin now, etc."
* Descent beginning
* Welcome post-landing
AUTOMATED GPWS WARNINGS (IN-APP PURCHASE)
Experience fully-featured GPWS warning callouts such as "TOO LOW, GEAR", "SINK RATE", or "PULL UP!" – in accordance with the specification of the real-world Honeywell MK VI GPWS system – with all 6 modes supported, including turboprop alternative settings (automatically detected whether the aircraft is a turboprop), Steep Approach Bias, Flap Override settings, and more.
The following callouts are provided:
• Autopilot disconnect warning sound (Airbus / Boeing)
• "GLIDESLOPE" both quiet and loud, depending on how low you are
• "PULL UP! PULL UP!"
• "TERRAIN! TERRAIN!"
• "DON'T SINK"
• "TOO LOW, TERRAIN"
• "TOO LOW, GEAR"
• "TOO LOW, FLAPS"
• "APPROACHING MINIMUMS"
• "MINIMUMS" or "MINIMUMS, MINIMUMS" (configurable)
• "BANK ANGLE" based on aircraft type, altitude, speed, autopilot setting, etc.
• "RETARD, RETARD" when landing in an Airbus
Huge thanks to the entire Infinite Flight community for their amazing support, as well as Laura & Flying Dev Studios for providing an awesome API that makes apps like this one possible.
Additional thanks to Cam (maker of LiveFlight) for his open-source API examples.
Thanks to Jan (www.helpathand.nl) for his audio engineering assistance!
In-Flight Assistant is not affiliated with Flying Dev Studios.
How to download and run In-Flight Assistant on your PC and Mac
In-Flight Assistant For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install In-Flight Assistant For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get In-Flight Assistant For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For In-Flight Assistant:
Step to Step Guide / In-Flight Assistant For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘In-Flight Assistant’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: Enogea Barbaresco Docg Map For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.