You can now play InboxDollars for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
InboxDollars (www.inboxdollars.com) is the mobile and online loyalty club that pays cash! Members have earned over $30 million in cash since 2006.
InboxDollars members can now earn cash with the official InboxDollars mobile app. New members can sign up for InboxDollars through our app and join a group of members who are already earning cash rewards for doing what they love!
In the current version of InboxDollars mobile app, members can earn cash for:
– Discovering new offers from our great partners
– Searching the web
– Reading email
– Taking surveys
– Downloading apps
– Purchasing Groupons
For additional ways to earn, please visit www.inboxdollars.com!
How to download and run InboxDollars on your PC and Mac
InboxDollars For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install InboxDollars For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get InboxDollars For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For InboxDollars:
Step to Step Guide / InboxDollars For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘InboxDollars’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: Mob Skins for Minecraft PE For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.