You can now play INDYCAR for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
DON’T JUST WATCH THE RACE FEEL IT WITH INDYCAR Mobile
The Official Verizon IndyCar Series Mobile application powered by Verizon.
The INDYCAR Mobile App has redefined how fans watch racing. With an array of features that take the fan experience to the next level, it is the pinnacle of mobile technology. Race fans are in the driver’s seat with INDYCAR Mobile, as they take control of the information by selecting their favorite driver or team. The app also offers live streaming in-car camera feeds and radio broadcast. Combined with extras like real-time leader boards , 2D marching ants and car telemetry, individual driver-pit crew communications, podcasts, driver Twitter feeds, news and alerts and track layouts, the INDYCAR Mobile App has evolved to become essential to INDYCAR fans.
Exclusive Features to Verizon Wireless customers
• Enhanced real-time leader board with 2D marching ants and car telemetry
• Live in-car camera video streaming for select drivers during IndyCar races
• Live driver and pit crew transmissions audio streaming during IndyCar races (additional driver audio added for 2017)
• Live INDYCAR radio broadcast audio streaming during all track activities
Features Available to All Customers (In US and worldwide)
• Real-time leader board with running order
• Championship Points-As-They-Run leader board
• Optional on-device notification alerts when IndyCar race starts and ends and for breaking news
• Current track weather and forecast from the Race Hub
• Podcast downloads from Trackside, INDYCAR Media, INDYCAR Radio, The Mayor On Air and Honda Indycar Report
• Localized time zone for race schedule and timings
• Import race schedules to mobile calendar
• Favorite driver and team selection for quicker access to follow
• Exclusive VOD race highlights, crashes, driver interviews, INDYCAR 101 & technologies, historical race footage, and more
• Breaking news and photo galleries
• Standings, race results, schedule, and race extras such as high-resolution track map images and spotter guides
• Driver profiles and Racing team profiles
• INDYCAR related social twitter feeds
• INDYCAR 101 and more
New for 2017
• Enhanced Leaderboard with additional data points
• Follow additional drivers on Leaderboard
Note that some features might not optimally work below Android 5.0.1
How to download and run INDYCAR on your PC and Mac
INDYCAR For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install INDYCAR For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get INDYCAR For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For INDYCAR:
Step to Step Guide / INDYCAR For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘INDYCAR’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: Google Japanese Input For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.