You can now play Instacart: Grocery Delivery for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
1 hour grocery delivery app: create a grocery order with a few taps, from fresh fruit and vegetables, to meat, seafood and home essentials. Order from local grocery stores like Whole Foods Market, Petco or Costco and get your groceries delivered when you want them! Save time and take back your weekends!
//// AREAS WE SERVE \\
Atlanta, Austin, Boston, Boulder, Chicago, Denver, Houston, Los Angeles, Miami, Minneapolis, New York City, Philadelphia, Portland, San Francisco Bay Area, San Jose, Seattle & Washington D.C. areas
– Keep a list of favorite items that you love to order
– Order fresh produce for delivery
– Set the delivery time that YOU want!
– Save hours every week – not standing in line and driving to the supermarket!
– Add a note to your produce items to get exactly what you want
– Can’t find it in the app? Make a special request and we’ll get it to you!
We are working on new features and better experience. Become a beta user to receive updates first: https://groups.google.com/forum/#!forum/instacart-android-beta
Your area not listed? We are working hard to service your area soon! Sign up now to be the first in your city to be notified when we launch!
/// STORES WE SERVE \\
Whole Foods Market, Kroger, The Food Emporium, Super Fresh, Safeway, Costco and more.
/// PERMISSIONS \
– Identity – This lets you use a Google account to sign up quickly.
– Photos/Media/Files – We save grocery images on your phone.
– Device ID & call information – Your phone number is used to save you time typing. We don't use any other information.
– Other – This saves you times and allows to sign-up and checkout faster.
*Our Personal Shoppers shop from local stores in your area including Whole Foods Market, Costco and many other stores. Instacart is an independent business and is not necessarily affiliated with, or endorsed or sponsored by Kroger or other retailers mentioned in this application.
How to download and run Instacart: Grocery Delivery on your PC and Mac
Instacart: Grocery Delivery For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install Instacart: Grocery Delivery For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get Instacart: Grocery Delivery For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For Instacart: Grocery Delivery:
Step to Step Guide / Instacart: Grocery Delivery For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘Instacart: Grocery Delivery’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: Rentals For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.