You can now play Instant Pot for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
Instant Pot App is the place for nutritious, healthy and tasty Instant Pot® recipes contributed from our partners, as well as, our authorized and recommended cookbooks, product information, getting started, and helpful tips. Additionally, be the first to learn what’s new at Instant Pot!
How to download and run Instant Pot on your PC and Mac
Instant Pot For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install Instant Pot For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get Instant Pot For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For Instant Pot:
Step to Step Guide / Instant Pot For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘Instant Pot’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: Pedometer For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.