You can now play Insulator's App for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
Quick charts for Industrial Insulators for on the job access to basic on the job information
-Cut & Rolled Chart
-45 & 90 Degree Pressed Elbow Chart
-Short & Long Radius Miter Chart
Same as free version minus the ad banners
How to download and run Insulator's App on your PC and Mac
Insulator's App For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install Insulator's App For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get Insulator's App For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For Insulator's App:
Step to Step Guide / Insulator's App For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘Insulator's App’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: Albert and Otto For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.