You can now play Intermountain Connect Care for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
The Intermountain Connect Care app allows you or your child to visit with an Intermountain Healthcare clinician for certain urgent care conditions using your phone or tablet. If you have cold or flu symptoms, sinus pain, sore throat, painful urination, a minor rash or skin issue, upset stomach, or other minor symptoms, use Connect Care 24/7/365 to quickly and conveniently get the care you need from wherever you are – just $59 a visit. Some insurance plans accepted.
Connect Care is a convenient, affordable way to get care from Intermountain clinicians. Our highly-trained, board certified nurse practitioners and physician assistants have many years of experience in urgent care, clinics, and hospitals, and are specially trained to provide care using telehealth. Your doctor will also be able to see the results of that visit in your medical record, and can incorporate it into your overall care. Depending on the issue at hand, the provider can diagnose, suggest follow up, and prescribe medication, when appropriate.
Connect Care is not appropriate for all conditions. If you are unsure of whether you are having a life-threatening medical emergency, or are experiencing any of the following, please go to your nearest ER:
• Chest pain or pressure
• Uncontrolled bleeding
• Sudden or severe pain
• Coughing / vomiting blood
• Difficulty breathing or shortness of breath
• Sudden dizziness, weakness, change in vision, slurred speech, numbness, or other neurological changes
• Severe or persistent vomiting or diarrhea
• Changes in mental status, such as confusion
• Assault, physical or sexual abuse, or child abuse
Additional information about the Connect Care service can be found here: https://intermountainhealthcare.org/services/urgent-care/connect-care/
How to download and run Intermountain Connect Care on your PC and Mac
Intermountain Connect Care For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install Intermountain Connect Care For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get Intermountain Connect Care For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For Intermountain Connect Care:
Step to Step Guide / Intermountain Connect Care For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘Intermountain Connect Care’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: Little Panda Hotel Manager For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.