You can now play International Pool for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
The number one Sports and Simulation cue-sports engine is unleashed on a dedicated Pool game for the first time ever!
Showcasing some of the best ball and cloth physics you'll find outside a real pool hall, International Pool follows in the footsteps of the chart topping International Snooker series, featuring state of the art graphics and physics
Four Pool modes with 8 levels of opponent AI and 12 Global Leaderboards, catering for all skill levels, from Rookie to Elite. Earn cash and achievements to unlock and qualify for higher-tier locations and Leagues, and fill your Trophy Room to showcase your mastery of the world's most popular cue-based sport.
Controls and options that cater to all levels of player experience, both casual and pro, with an unobtrusive UI and simple – yet powerful – control over shot setup.
• US 8-Ball
• UK 8-Ball
• 12 Google Game services Leaderboards
• 128 AI opponents across four locations
• Practice Mode (8 difficulty levels)
• 24 Achievements and 20 unique trophies
• 2 Cameras – Top-down and Player viewpoint – for shot setup
• 7 Replay cameras
• Replay video controls and camera switching.
• Comprehensive shot setup with full spin and swerve physics.
How to download and run International Pool on your PC and Mac
International Pool For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install International Pool For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get International Pool For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For International Pool:
Step to Step Guide / International Pool For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘International Pool’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: Jimi Guitar Lite For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.