You can now play Internet Speed Meter Lite for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
Internet Speed Meter Lite displays your internet speed in status bar and shows the amount of data used in notification pane. This helps you to monitor network connection anytime while using your device.
The app is completely Ad-Free.
– Real time speed update in status bar and notification.
– Daily traffic usage in notification.
– Separate stats for Mobile network and WiFi network.
– Monitors your traffic data for the last 30 days.
– Battery efficient
A notification dialog appears when you tap the notification having
– Graph to monitor last minute internet activity
– Time and usage of current session
– Today's app usage for mobile and wifi
– Realtime speed of running applications
Notification appears only when you are connected to internet. You can change priority of notification. You can also hide the notification when connection is idle for specified amount of time.
You can manually select the color of user interface.
Blue status bar icon
Option to choose between blue or white status bar icon. (only for KitKat and below versions of Android)
Upload and Download Speed
Option to show upload and download speed in separate notifications.
Warning: Do not move this app to SD card. It will stop (Force close) when you remove the card.
How to download and run Internet Speed Meter Lite on your PC and Mac
Internet Speed Meter Lite For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install Internet Speed Meter Lite For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get Internet Speed Meter Lite For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For Internet Speed Meter Lite:
Step to Step Guide / Internet Speed Meter Lite For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘Internet Speed Meter Lite’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: My Little Cat – Virtual Pet For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.